Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! : D
On this blog I will share pictures of my garden as it progresses. Gardening is hard work but the rewards can be extraordinarily beautiful. Most people think gardens have to be picture perfect, but your garden can be anything you want it to be. Your garden should be an extension of your personality. It could be orderly and pristine, ecclectic, cottage or edible landscaping. My garden is an evolving process. My garden is about me and my needs. It is a therapeutic venture that helps to keep my hypertension in check.My garden includes flowers, vegetables, fruits, wildlife and butterfly gardening and water features. As I said before, it is a work in progress constantly evolving. In a few years, I should be close to my vision. I will share my journey with you. I will offer advice to anyone who thinks I can be helpful to them if they are having problems with their gardens or growing plants. I do not claim to be an expert in anyway. If you are a fellow gardener, novice or seasoned, I hope you will accompany me on my journey and follow this blog. I'll keep it updated with photos and information on my progress on a weekly basis

No comments:

Post a Comment